Want to become proficient in the modern fighting rifle? If so, these Tactical Carbine Rifle Courses are for you! In our Tactical Rifle Courses, we take a novice and train them in the basics of their fighting rifle. As student progress they ultimately learn techniques utilized in S.W.A.T., Military, and Executive Protection situations. These Techniques are designed to enhance your current knowledge of the Tactical Carbine better preparing you for situations which might be outside the norm. Throughout the different courses will cover; shooting from cover/concealment, shooting on the move, shooting between/through barriers (windows and other obstructions), “leapfrog movement”, building entries, clearing of rooms, live fire exercises in the shoot house, deployment from vehicles, and much more!!
- Class Dates and Times:
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE – (Available at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman, adjacent to the The Training Center)
1. Rifle (Self Loading Carbine)
2. 300 Rounds of Range Approved Rifle Ammo
4. 50 Rounds of Range Approved Handgun Ammo
5. Eye and Ear Protection (Electric Style Preferred)
7. Tactical Flashlight (Surefire Or Streamlight)
8. Three or More Magazines
9. Holster On A Belt
10. Weather/Range Appropriate Clothing
11. Appropriate Footwear & Hat (For Outdoor Ranges)
12. Notebook & Pen
Before the course, the instructor will contact you giving directions to Lost Hills private range in Bakersfield.