Prerequisite: 1-Day Defensive Handgun Course
In these courses’ students move their skills learned in the Defensive Handgun program into a tactical environment where sometimes a good offense is a great defense! Techniques such as shooting on the move, shooting out of vehicles, deploying from vehicles, clearing buildings, proper use of cover/concealment, single person and team tactics are just a preview of what is taught during these courses.
- Class Dates and Times:
Day 1 – TBD – 8:30am to Dark
Day 2 – TBD – 8am to 4pm
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE – (Available at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman, adjacent to the The Training Center)
2. 400 Rounds of Range Approved Ammo
3. Eye and Ear Protection (Electric Style Preferred)
4. Holster (On A Belt)
5. Tactical Flashlight (Surefire Or Streamlight)
6. Three or More Magazines
7. Magazine Carrier
8. Notebook & Pen
9. Weather/Range Appropriate Clothing
10. Appropriate Footwear & Hat (For Outdoor Ranges)
Before the course, the instructor will contact you giving directions to Lost Hills private range in Bakersfield.
There are no reviews yet.