In this course we cover proper zeroing of our rifle, run D.O.P.E on our rifle in 25m increments out to 250m, urban setting applications, speed & accuracy drills, proper usage of cover concealment, camouflage and much more!
- Class Dates and Times:
Day 1 – TBD – 8:30am-Dark
Day 2 – TBD – 8am-4pm
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE – (Available at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman, adjacent to the The Training Center)
2. Log Book (Voodoo Tactical Brand Markman Data Book)
3. *Laser Range Finder
4. Eye and Ear Protection (Electric Style Preferred)
5. 200 Rounds Of Range Approved Precision Grade Ammo
8. Optically Equipped Rifle
9. Field Back Pack and/or Bi-Pod
10. Notebook & Pen
12. Weather/Range Appropriate Clothing
13. Ghillie Suit (optional) or Camouflage Clothing
14. Appropriate Footwear & Hat (For Outdoor Ranges)
*Laser Range Finder (Instructors Choice)
Good – Vortex Ranger 1300 w/HCD
Better – Leupold RX-1600i TBR
Before the course, the instructor will contact you giving directions to Lost Hills private range in Bakersfield.
There are no reviews yet.