Want to become proficient in the modern fighting rifle? If so, these Tactical Carbine Rifle Courses are for you! In our Tactical Rifle Courses, we take a novice and train them in the basics of their fighting rifle. As student progress they ultimately learn techniques utilized in S.W.A.T., Military, and Executive Protection situations. These Techniques are designed to enhance your current knowledge of the Tactical Carbine better preparing you for situations which might be outside the norm.
- Class Dates and Times:
TBD – 9am to 6pm
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE – (Available at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman, adjacent to the The Training Center)
1. Rifle (Self Loading Carbine)
2. 150 Rounds of Range Approved Rifle Ammo
3. Eye and Ear Protection (Electric Style Preferred)
5. Three or More Magazines
6. Weather/Range Appropriate Clothing
7. Appropriate Footwear & Hat (For Outdoor Ranges)
8. Notebook & Pen
LOCATION: – The Training Range – 2523 Mohawk St, Bakersfield, CA 93308 Get Directions
There are no reviews yet.