This clinic is designed to help you better understand your AR-15 rife. In lecture we will frst cover history, safety, basic functions, marksmanship, and a short discussion on ballistics. Later we will move to the shooting range to zero our rifles. To finish up this clinic we will come back to the classroom for our focus of the evening, proper cleaning, and maintenance of this rife system. Basic function tests will also be taught to help diagnose any possibilities of upcoming problems within your rife.
- Class Dates and Times:
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE – (Available at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman, adjacent to the The Training Center)
1. AR-15 Style Rifle
2. 20 Rounds of Range Approved Ammo
3. Eye and Ear Protection (Electric Style Preferred)
5. *Cleaning Gear
6. Cleaning Mat And/Or Towel
7. Notebook & Pen
*Cleaning Gear Options (Instructors Choice)
- An all-inclusive cleaning kit, to include; Solvent, lubricant, bore brush, rod, cleaning brush/toothbrush, patches
- Slip2000 brand Solvent (their carbon killer) and lubricant, bore brush,
rod, cleaning brush/tooth brush, patches (Instructors Choice)
- Solvent, lubricant, bore snake, cleaning brush/tooth brush, patches
LOCATION: – The Training Range – 2523 Mohawk St, Bakersfield, CA 93308 Get Directions
There are no reviews yet.