This course may be the best two hours spent regarding your defensive training, realizing, it’s one thing to carry a handgun but another to be able to access it in a timely manner. This course will cover, safety, marksmanship, open and concealed carry handgun presentations.
- Class Dates and Times:
June 20, 2023 – 6pm to 8pm
WHAT TO BRING TO THE COURSE – (Available at your local Turner’s Outdoorsman, adjacent to the The Training Center)
2. 150 Rounds of Range Approved Ammo
3. Eye and Ear Protection (Electric Style Preferred)
4. Holster (On A Belt or in a Purse)
5. Two or More Magazines or Speedloader for Revolvers
6. Magazine Carrier
7. Notebook & Pen
8. Weather/Range Appropriate Clothing
9. Appropriate Footwear & Hat (For Outdoor Ranges)
LOCATION: – The Training Range – 2523 Mohawk St, Bakersfield, CA 93308 Get Directions
There are no reviews yet.